Dear Dr. Chris Teo,
My name is BH, with advanced gall bladder carcinoma.
Discovered by accident when gone to see an Urologist for prostate problem on 24/2/09. Referred to Selayang Hospital, did a laparotomy on 13/3/09. Inoperable. Found hard tumour mass of gallbladder involving Segment 4 & 5 of liver, 10 cm; multilple peritoneal nodules scattered on abdominal wall and sub hepatic region; omental nodules.
Refer to HUKM for chemotherapy. Already did 4 times with Gemzar but cancer marker doubled, no reduction and then once with Gemzar and Carbo. Side effects too severe to take so decided to stop and seek herbal treatment.
Not on any herbs treatment.
Not really in pain. Used to have a dull, gnawing pain around the region of the gall bladder, front and back.
• Took Tramodol given by doctor but since can bear the pain, stop taking it.
• Can’t really sleep, mind very active at night. Even with Domicum can’t sleep well.
• Tired when not enough sleep. During 1st and 2nd chemo feel tired.
• Bowel movement – minimum 3 times a day, during chemo can go up to 7 times or more. No blood.
• Appetite – Good
• Slight swelling below the 3rd and 4th finger and ankle of left foot.
• Urination – due to prostate problem, very offen average once in half-an-hour. It is painful after the chemo sessions, urologist says hardening/scarring of urether due to chemo drugs. No blood.
• No coughing and no difficult in breathing.
I am staying in Seremban and so please advice any treatment. Thank you very much and hope to get advice or instructions from Dr. Chris Teo soon through e-mail.