Dear Prof Chris,
My name is R from Jakarta, Indonesia. I would like to go to Penang and meet you to consult regarding my mother ASAP. But do we need to do any appointment before?
Here is a short story about my mother:
My mother has a lung cancer and it was diagnosed around 1 month ago. She always got cough so she went for a medical checkup at Kuching, and they found out that there was liquid inside her lung. They found out that the cancer was stage 4 and her lung looks like a bird nest.
Right now, my mother still in Kuching, So i attach the first visit form regarding my mother. We don’t know what to do. We thought drinking herbal might makes her at least better or makes some improvement. Thanks for your attention Prof, hope to receiving your reply ASAP.
Age : 55
Gender : Female
Part A : Medical history
Cancer: Lung, stage 4, extent of spread : stomach
How it started : start coughing around 4 month ago, what doctors you have seen and the treatments given : Sucking the liquid from lung and stomach, shots inside her lung.
Part B : Your Current Medications
Are you currently on any herbs? If yes, are they effective? Give details : No medications at all, the doctor tell us to do chemotherapy or expensive medicine.
You may continue to take your doctor’s medication, nutrients and vitamin supplements but list down what you are taking : Multivitamin A-Ztab qty : 14 EA, Omeprazole (omelon) 20mg caps, Panadeine tabs, bisacodly 5mg tabs
Part C: Your Current Health
The more details you provide, the better we can understand your problems.
1. Are you in pain? Where, how often/serious?
2. Can you sleep? No, must with some medicine
3. Feeling tired? Yes
4. How often is your bowel movement? Difficult, constipated, with blood?
5. How is your appetite? Doesn’t have any apetite
6. Any swelling? Where?
7. Do you have: Gastric problems? Diabetes? High blood pressure?
8. Urination – frequency? painful? with blood?
9. Cough? What phlegm colour (white/yellow)? Yes,White
10. Difficulty in breathing? Yes, hard to breath