Ovarian Cancer Came Back Again and Again. Now in China
Dear Mr. Chris,
My name from Surabaya, Indonesia. But I currently at China. My mom had ovarian cancer stage 4, now laid in the Guangzhou Modern Hospital.
In 2006 while in holiday my mom check in Singapore Gleneagles hospital by Dr TKF, she already had myoma that need to take it out, but womb / venter he didn’t take it. after that in mid 2011 my mom come back again to Singapore to have medical checkup but CT scan shows that something grow up again and need to take it out by operation.
After the operation doctor said it was already cancer, so she needed to be take chemotherapy 7 times. So after several times chemo in 2012 she was take another medical checkup, and the doctor said it was clear (but we don’t know, I just trusting them). So happy with the results she come back again to Indonesia.6 month after July, doctor said there is a tumor again 8 cm in near the uterus.
So doctor want to take it out again the intestine must be cut out because it was near at the intestine, so she scare about it, Doctor said if you didn’t want take the operation you maybe can take another twice chemotherapy, to make smaller, but it useless.
This January 2013 a months ago the tumor has been 21 cm named ovarian cancer. The doctor in Singapore cannot take it because it’s too big and cover the blood vessels. And now she is in the Guangzhou Modern Hospital to take radiotherapy and cryosurgery. But I afraid too,because everybody said its dangerous method.
So can help us, sir? We will provide all data you may need. I will directly send to your email / if you want me to met you face to face I can go there a.s.a.p. I hear you was the famous in herbal method in Penang. Hope you can help us, no matter the hard way one.
Dear Mr Chris,
Thanks sir for the fast reply, I know from the start because i think its dangerous out here but parents persistents want to go here. I already read the what happen to mr. TAG from Indonesia, its all same and i afraid my mom could be like him. So i need people like sir whatever advise we would accept. No problem because i think “theres is no will there is no hope anyway”. So, can doctor give little advise? no problem if not cure 100% because it need a time. Please tell me to do need what document what you maybe want to know. But i will send a few image,CT that taken in singapore January 2013.
Thanks sir, sorry what should I call you? Because you was herbalist,not a doctor?
Reply: Since you mom is in the hospital, I really don’t know if it is useful at all for you to come and see me. Even when you come and take the herbs,.and She is in the hospital in China, that will make a lot of problem. Yes, you can come on Sunday, but I am just wondering if this is useful or not? Why not wait until your mother is better and get out of the hospital. Chris.
Dear Professor Chris,
Well, sorry I can’t go there today, professor because the Chinese hold the document too. Well because from the first time I didn’t want mom to take this Chinese medical because a lot of people failed to do. So, I will wait after my mom get message from the doctor can back home, without radiation and cryosurgery. So she can take you herb as soon as possible. But usually serious patient like my mom, take your herb about 2 months for detoxification? or there is more another step? So I can prove to my mom, so she can trust no matter it works or not, but all can be tried than lay in hospital bedroom. Well, Thanks for the help professor. Best Regards.