Breast Cancer from Indonesia
Dear Dr. Chris,
I am writing this letter on behalf of my sister since she cannot speak English and she is from Indonesia. Let me explain her condition:
1. She has breast cancer stage 3 on both of her breast. 1 breast has about 4 cm diameter, the other has 1 cm.
2. She went to Singapore on May/June 2013 and she got 4 times chemotherapy treatment. The doctor in National cancer center in Singapore advised her to get her breast removed both of them after chemotherapy, but she refused.
She thought that the chance for survival for pretty low, the doctor explained only about 30 % and also the cost is very expensive.
3.Currently she is on diet, she did not eat meat, only rice and vegetable and fruits.
4. Is there any way that your herbal medicine able to control her breast cancer, so it does not spread to other part of the body.
5. How much is the cost for your herbal?. Since we are not from rich family, we have to prepare the money first.
6. When is the best time to see you, do you open on January 2014 or February 2014 ?
Thank you very much.