Liver Cancer from India
Although , I have read from your website that consultation via email is very rare , but I would be really really appreciate if can help me with my Mother’s health condition . Looking at her, I don’t think she can even travel to Malaysia . She is all the time rests in BED .
I am hereby attaching my mother’s report . Below are the details about her treatment in the sequential order the way it had happened .
- My mother was complaining about the abdominal pain initially that time it she was given painkiller and glucose
- After 3 days when it happened again , she undergone couple of test in HALDWANI . These reports are in HaldwaniReport.pdf
- The doctor from haldwani asked us to refer her to delhi hospital “GANGARAM” where in the biopsy report she was diagnosed with cancer . These reports are in GangaRamHospitalReport.pdf .
- After that we went to Rajiv Gandhi cancer hospital , where we were told that she has to undergo stent procedure for curing jaundice followed by LIVER operation ( where they told us that they have to cut 50 to 60% of the liver ) after that she has to take chemotherapy . Since we were looking for some more second opinion she was discharged from hospital . Reports are inRajivGandhiHospitalReport.pdf
- We went to Batra hopital for more tests and the doc advised us not to go for liver operation as it will be too difficult for her to with stand surgery followed by chemo . Hence they have advised us to just put stent to cure jaundice and then let her live like that. Reports are inBatraReport.pdf .
- She is currently taking HOMEOPATHY medicine from Dr Prasanta Banerji (www.pbhrfindia.org) .
- There are no allopathy medicine .
CURRENT HEALTH STATUS
- She complains about pain most of the time and is the mail issue .
- Jaundice is still there
- Appetite is very less .
Please suggest something.
Reply: I am sorry, I cannot help patients from faraway places.